Covid 19 - Metal Finishings Ltd remains open and ready to assist with any surface treatments that you require. Please observe government hygiene and distancing guidelines when making visits to collect/deliver.
The company employs approximately 40 people. From our site at 21 Whittle Road, we provide a wide range of surface treatments: hard anodising, sulphuric anodising, chromate conversion coatings and more.
- 1996 — Metal Finishings Limited was founded by Brendan Mulqueen and Stephen Bayless. The company’s customer base grew quickly, largely due to Brendan’s reputation for high standards and having one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry with no compromise on quality.
- 1998 — Metal Finishings Ltd gain ISO 9000 certification.
- 2009, January — AS 9100 certification gained.
- 2011, March — Nadcap accreditation awarded to Metal Finishings Ltd for our aerospace processes.
- 2012, August — Major update to our IT systems to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- 2013, March — Gained Nadcap merit status.
- 2014, May — New subcontract testing service, including salt spray testing.
- 2014, November — New site opens for business.
- 2015, July — New paint spray facility opens for business.
- 2016, February — Clare Smith becomes Quality Manager (previously Quality Engineer).
- 2019, August — Oliver Bayless becomes Operations Manager and Curtis Langton becomes Production Manager.
Metal Finishings Ltd building