Metal Finishings Limited operate a quality system compliant to both ISO 9001 and AS 9100 and we are Nadcap accredited.
Our system includes and is supported by detailed work instructions, regular chemical analysis, comprehensive staff training and strong management.
We are an approved subcontractor to Aim Aviation and Eaton Ltd (Eaton Aerospace). We process work for a number of well-known aerospace and defence companies including Thales, Cobham, Safran and MBDA.
Due to the nature of our business, we receive large numbers of enquiries about our quality system, so we have created this profile. We hope that this information will be sufficient. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further details.
Metal Finishings Ltd operates a quality system that is certified as compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001 and SAE AS 9100. We are assessed by NQA. You can confirm our SAE AS 9100 certification on OASIS if you are also registered.
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certificate
- Nadcap accreditation certificate
- Due to Nadcap audit disruption outside of our control, we have received an extension to our Nadcap accreditation. This can be verified on eAuditNet and here is the confirmation message from PRI. No new certificate will be issued.
- Aim Aviation certificate
- Curtiss-Wright Sensors and Controls UK Wright (Penny & Giles Ltd) certificate
All quality correspondence should be directed to:
Metal Finishings Ltd
21 Whittle Road
Ferndown Industrial Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1202 895 595
To help us deliver value thorough our AS 9100 management system, please provide us with feedback (positive or negative) about how we are meeting your requirements and satisfying you as a customer. Feedback is best sent to the Quality Department by the above e-mail address. We use this feedback to evaluate our performance, along with other sources of information.
- Brendan Mulqueen, Managing Director
- Oliver Bayless, Operations Manager, 07507 840987
- Clare Smith, Quality Manager
- Ian Pardy, Factory Manager
- Curtis Langton, Production Manager
- Ben Kinnier, Paint Department Manager
In all cases, we recommend contacting our customer services team because many queries are routine and can be dealt with fastest by them. The customer services team work closely with quality manager and all enquiries are duly processed in accordance with our quality management system. Metal Finishings Ltd runs a fully integrated quality management system.
RoHS and REACH Compliance
Please see our RoHS and REACH compliance page.
For a brief summary of the various process controls that we use, please see our process controls page.
Important Purchasing Information
Please see our purchasing information page for details about what essential information we require to successfully process your job.